Powerball Jackpot Number For Monday, 31st July 2023.
The Powerball jackpot hit $74 million for the drawing on Monday, July 31. The winning numbers were:
2, 11, 48, 58, and 65, with the Powerball number being 13 with Power play 2x.
The cash value of the jackpot is $37.5 million. If you win the jackpot, you can choose to receive the money in annual payments over 29 years or a lump sum payment.
The next Powerball drawing will be held on Wednesday, August 2.
How to Play Powerball
To play Powerball, you choose five numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26. The jackpot is won if you match all six numbers. You can also win smaller prizes by matching fewer numbers.
Powerball tickets cost $2 each. You can buy tickets online, at most convenience stores, and at some supermarkets.
The Odds of Winning
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million. The odds of winning any prize are 1 in 24.9.
How to Claim Your Prize
If you win the Powerball jackpot, you have 180 days to claim your prize. You can claim your prize in person at a lottery office or by mail.
If you win the jackpot, you will be required to pay federal and state taxes. The amount of taxes you will owe will depend on your tax bracket.
Suggested for You:
- Mega Millions Drawing for Friday, with No Top Winner Mega Million Surged to $1.05 billion for Tuesday?
- Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches $820 Million, Know the Winning Numbers.
- Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches Staggering $820 Million: Will History Be Made?
- Powerball Winning Numbers For $900 million Jackpot For Tonight.
- Get Ready for the $900 Million Powerball Jackpot!
- Mega Millions Jackpot Surpasses $640 Million, Seventh Largest in Game’s History, Match your Winning Numbers.
- Powerball Jackpot: July 22, 2023 Winning Numbers
- Check Powerball Numbers for Tuesday, July 24, 2023